Friday, November 30, 2012

Matrix Energetics and Justice Bartlett

Yesterday was an appointment with Justice Bartlett of Matrix Energetics. I was excited to have a session with her and believe me when I say she is exceptional.  She cleared so many things out of my being, moved me to tears of gratitude and was able to change my energy fields rather quickly. I highly recommend her. She does office visits as well as distant sessions on Skype.






Last summer a groups of us flew to Denver and took ME 1and 2 courses with the Bartlett Family; Richard, the founder, wife-Melissa and Daughter Justice. From the minute she started working with people on stage I thought if I ever had to have some work done, she'd be my choice. They live in the Seattle area which is a boon for us North Westerners.

















I don't want to go into a lot of detail about explaining what ME is, as there is plenty of information on the internet and you tube videos of watching Richard work. He has written 2 books that one can access from his website and Amazon.

The important thing is when one opens themselves to infinite possibilities, then anything can happen. Be open to miracles and they will happen. If one stays in a little tight box then not much can happen or change..

There will be an upcoming course in Seattle this next weekend and the friday night session is open to the public. It is at the Double Tree Inn by Seatac Airport.  See the website for details.
www.matrixenergetics.com

Justice's Office is at Maple Leaf Professional Center
7812 Lake City Way
Seattle WA 98115
425-478-3456
www.embodyme.org


1 comment:

  1. Dear Hira, Thank you for your endorsement! It was a pleasure connecting with you in the Field of Infinite, Love, Grace and Possibility!

    ~Justice

    ReplyDelete