Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Blanket of Stillness

"Being with John of God is an experience beyond all known  realms". I write this in 2005 one month upon returning from my first of 3 three trips to be in the healing casa of John of God of Abadiania, Brazil. I continue, "The heavens open and the entities, being in palpable range  enter through your etheric body. There is a sense that angels, saints and deities of all realms, are being called down to earth to this particular landscape to enter John of God and heal all those who come. I was touched by their love for each human being, as it is indescribable. It is a lifetime opportunity for anyone on the spiritual path or on a healing journey, to make a pilgrimage to John of God. My life is forever changed. My heart overflows with gratitude  as the cells in my being are filled with profound stillness, the magnitude of which  I have never felt before. May we all love one another and reach out to help our fellow man, as we are all part of one big family called the human race"

" I can't stop writing you about my blanket of stillness.
When I sit to meditate, all the cells inside me are still.
It is different from what I know as inner peace.
My familiar uneasiness or quivering inside is gone.

I could stay forever, but
Here I go again, crying out of gratitude.
Oh! I'll happily spend the rest of my life
Crying out of gratitude
For this inner miracle."


Hira and Joao 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment