Saturday, November 24, 2012

Next Week Schedule

Monday 26th- 1015 Guided Ultrasound Biopsy of cyst.--
update- Before my biopsy early in the wee hours before dawn, I invoked my divine helpers, My Siddha Lineage, my Reiki lineage, John of God, the Ashwini Kumaras to guide my physician today. I called my mental, physical, spiritual and emotional bodies together and talked to them about the procedure and that we all needed to be present so we all could step up to this plate. Be calm and present for the day. I sent a treatment to the machine and the probe and cutting devices.

Biopsy was done this morning.  I was pleased with my doctor and 2 Army Residents. The technician was good and the nurse practitioner stopped by the room at the beginning. There is an incision of about an inch located at about 0300 o'clock and the cystic area is about 1200 o'clock. It was done under local anesthetic and he removed 2 specimens from the area of about 1/2-3/4 in in length. Dr. Smith handed me the pertri dish with the specimens so they got a dose of Reiki as he was telling me about them. They looked like 2 slivers of pale yellowish worms and innocent of causing a radical disease. They put in a marker and after the procedure the tech person held the incision with 20 minutes of compression before putting on the sterile strips to secure the incision.. Then she re-did the mammogram to see the placement of the marker for any future reference. 

They have me in 2 exercise bras for compression, which makes it easy to place the ice pack between the bras. I was shown how to make the ice packs using Karo syrup into zip lock baggies. They freeze rather quickly and stay cold for about 30 minutes. The nice thing is they are flexible and easily mold-able.  Post procedure my blood pressure was high 170, so this afternoon I used some Aroma life over my heart and carotid arteries...30 minutes later, my bp was 138/76 and pulse 60. I have been relaxing, meditating, icing, diffusing oils, getting my energy field back into my chest, performing and receiving lots of Reiki  and 2 pointing with Matrix Energetics. 

The morning was filled with fog, but as I drove home the blue sky was shinning and Mt. Rainier was out in all her glory. About 5pm, my neighbor called to tell me to come outside. She had put up the Christmas lights to surprise me. What a nice end to my event- filled day. Thank you all for sending so much Reiki, emails, phone calls and blessings.


Tuesday 27th- 1000 Surgical Consult- to determine status of nipple for biopsy. The nurse practitioner called
me this afternoon(26th) after she had spoken with the general surgeon. He would rather wait for the BX results before he saw me, so I have been rescheduled on the 4th Dec which is next Tuesday. 

Wednesday 28th- 1420- To see my new internal medicine MD--I met my new doctor today. She is an intern, active duty Army Captain. She appeared open to a Holistic Approach: using alternative Medicine and certainly allowed me to participate in my Allopathic plan. I'll get some blood work done and see her in a couple of weeks to follow up on biopsies and surgical consultation. She checked to see if the biopsy report was back and it wasn't.

Thursday 29th- 1400-  Justice Bartlett of Matrix Energetics Seattle. She is Richard Bartlett's daughter and I am really looking forward to working with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment