Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mammogram and Ultra Sound

Today I met a great team at Madigan Army Medical Center Mammography Department. My faith in my old hospital has been restored.

The results: There are no tumors present. However, my breast tissue is always dense and is filled with numerous fibro-cysts. Today and in previous mammograms and ultra sounds, some of these cyst have frayed or blurry walls. The radiologist thought that it would be good if we biopsied one of them. So on Monday at 1015 I will have a biopsy of one of these cysts.

They put in a consult to the breast surgery clinic and they will be doing the nipple biopsy. This might be done next week as well. This will be the critical biopsy to rule out Paget's Carcinoma of the nipple.

Today has been a great day. The ball is finally starting to roll towards a Diagnosis and I am loving the Madigan team players. I was able to remain calm, centered, be humorous and enjoy my team and process. There is nothing like loving your journey and speaking of my team....my Reiki Team. All of you were wonderful, filling my being with Universal Healing Energy. As I sat waiting for my Ultra Sound, a voice said to me, "there is no change in your mammogram". I felt a slight spring in my step as I walked down the hall.

Today, is a good day. Thank you for all the Reiki, blessings and prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment