Wednesday, November 14, 2012

John of God

I have been to John of God 3 times and one of the many things that happened to me was my entire being was filled with incredible peace. Upon return to America one year I began writing 4 Volumes of Healing Aphorisms. I would wake up in the middle of the night or at dawn and sometimes write for hours. Words would spill out of me as though they were coming from another realm.

















This is a great time to reflect on aspects of my life which are miraculous and being with John of God ranks high on my list. The day he incorporated  St. Ignatius was by far the most significant experience of divine love that I have ever experienced. Even today, I invoke the grace of St. Ignatius and sit during Casa-times in Abadiania, Brazil. I know there are  hundred of deities in the universe supporting me and everyone else. All we have to do, is call out.

Here is one of my favorite aphorisms from 2005.

Locked and Loaded

God is locked and loaded with love.
He squeezes the trigger and shots ring out into the universe.
He laughs himself silly,
Knowing he'll never run out of bullets.
I bravely stand up and say,
"Me, Me. Hey fella, shoot this way.
I'm ready to play your game!"

Reiki is flowing my way through my healing team and numerous times throughout each day, I pause, as I feel
that I have just been shot again with those love bullets.


No comments:

Post a Comment