Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hira's Healing Module


























I completed my drawing of my healing module today.

The 4 outer circles represent the pillars of my life; Siddha Yoga, Reiki, John of God, and Matrix Energetics.

The 10 inner circles present the multifaceted approach to my process.

The Eye of God, which has been photographed by the Hubble Camera, is watching over me and my process

While I am not going into detail about all of the circles, information can be found on Google search for all of them.


Hira’s Healing Module

1. Siddha Yoga Lineage and Practices

2. John of God- Healing Entities, Herbs, Blessed water.

3. Usui Shiki Ryoho- Reiki- Universal Healing Energy- Lineage and practices

4. Matrix Energetics- Dr. Richard Bartlett

5. Ayurvedic Medicine- Dr’s Smita and Pankaj Naram- Herbs, recipes

6. Allopathic Medicine- Diagnostic tools, surgery

7. Ashwini Kumaras- The Twin Celestial Physicians.

8. Hawaiian Ho’oponopono- The Way of Making Right

9. Healing Foods and Centers- Young Living Essential Oils.

10. Indian and Christian Saints

11. Persian and Indian Poets, Healing Aphorisms by Hira

12. Healers- Edgar Cayce, Olga Worrall, Steven Blue Horse- Lakota

13. Alternative Therapies- Jin Shin Jitsu, Shiatsu, Acupuncture, Colonics, Thai Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Reflexology.

14. Exercise-Hatha Yoga and areobic.




1 comment:

  1. You will do it! You have our love and support as you do.

    dan & Karen

    ReplyDelete