Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Speedy Recovery

I woke up about 0330 hrs with a slight ache at my incision site, so got up readjusted my pajamas and bras, got an ice pack, took some Wobe Enzymes and laid back down performing Reiki. Within 30 seconds the ache was gone and I was asleep again. After I woke up, I removed the bandage and only 2 small specks of blood were on the gauze. There was no swelling, no pain, no bruising and I could hardly see the incision under the steri-strips. The incision was only slightly tender.
























Jean and I have used Wobe enzymes for years>>decade and seen miracles when used in pre-post op situations. They are made in Germany and are designed to be phagocytic, they are enteric coated and go out through  the digestive system and gobble up all inflammation within the interstitial tissues. Anyone with joint or muscle pains really will see a difference in their pain levels. They are expensive but you can buy them on Amazon and compare prices. I take them on a regular basis, so I buy 800 at a time. The last batch I bought was last month and it ran under $100.00. The brand name is Wobenzyme N.
If you are on anticoagulants you cannot take them.


No comments:

Post a Comment