Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gratitude

I drew a Siddha Yoga Virtue card 2 days ago and it was Gratitude.  Being grateful for every little and big thing in my life is my path. Everything is a blessing from heaven, the message is critical to pay attention to, to contemplate and to incorporate into our lives. We can't be angry or afraid of the messenger, as it, too, has been sent from the heavens.

I have never been one to embrace the idea or belief that we must fight the war on cancer. Battle really is not an option, nor is it ever fruitful. I'd rather embrace my disease, condition with kind, loving energy. Send it love, wrap my arms around it, let it tell me what I need to learn. At present I am learning that I need to pay attention to how I nurture myself. I always have good intentions, but sometimes my focus, steadfastness waxes and wanes. I can refocus, regroup and for now it is a time to put all my tools into action for my healing process.

I have received so many beautiful calls, messages and emails. As I wait for my appointment tomorrow to have a mammogram and ultra sound I will be listening to a beautiful message that was sent from a friend in Oregon. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment