Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Weekend of Grace and Abundance

Jean, my twin, flew through Washington from her Reiki Teaching trip in Hawaii. She is a Reiki Master and extraordinary practitioner. We spent 3 days immersing ourselves in a marathon of Reiki, Sacred Mantras, Anointing myself in Essential Oils and holy water from John of God and Lourdes, Matrix Energetics-Two Pointing, and compiling my healing module, which we installed into my being and activated. On a later posting I will share all the components of this.

Sister Frances from Kalaupapa, Molokai had just returned from Rome at the Vatican to take part in the Canonization of Sister Marianne Cope. She sent gifts of Saint Marianne Cope; a small pendant, a Saint Card which the Pope had blessed. She had also gone to Lourdes and sent me 2 vials of holy water, which I have been applying to my breast.


















Another friend who in involved in Reiki, has traveled to John of God with us and has taken several courses in Matrix Energetics by Dr. Richard Bartlett sent me her healing pendant to use. She also sent many of Young Living Oils to be used.
























Many who are Catholic are performing daily novenas for me, another friend went to the Mission of San Xavier de Bac in Tuscon and lite a candle for me. This is a wonderful place of healing energy. As young men Xavier and Ignatius both met on their pilgrimage to Rome to become priests, so I am connected to both.
St. Francis Xavier



















My weekend turned out to be an incredible healing adventure for me. The energy of my chest has changed and so has its physical appearance. So for all my friends and family, please know that I am in very capable and special hands. Some people have made references to inferring this is a time of difficulty and sorrow for us, but I want everyone to know that is not the case at all and we are far from any such place. We are anchored in gratitude, hope, and trust. The universe knows the master plan and pieces are being revealed to Jean and I on a daily basis. My love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment