Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Reiki Reveals New Awareness

While I had the opportunity to perform Reiki on my 2 specimens inside a petri dish the other day, I was guided to send distant treatments to my specimens while they were sitting in the lab and being examined, therefore, I have been sending those treatments. Photo is not mine, but google images of biopsied breast tissue.

























Jean, my twin and astute Reiki Master and practitioner, called me this morning and she, too, has been getting new revelations as she sent me Reiki. She states I have been saying, "I need a biopsy so I can have a diagnosis." A diagnosis indicates presence of a disease. What I really need is a laboratory report on my specimens, so my verbiage is important. Verbiage carries energy and the energy of a lab report is much more supportive for my bodily systems.  I corrected someone the other day when she said "your cancer". I said I do not know that I have cancer. Becoming more aware of our thoughts, speech and actions is an important lesson.  Thank you, Reiki and Jean for this new understanding.

While we are on the subject of new awareness of support from my friends, family and self. I am learning and re-learning lots of things. I am visiting the new levels of nuances of life and their meanings. I remember Jean sharing about the mother who had cancer and her adult children being Catholic were praying for her. One day the mother asked her children, "when you pray for me, what do you pray for"? They answered,"we pray that you don't loose your hair". She replied," I could care less about loosing my hair."




















Many of my friends are not Reiki trained, so they are sending good thoughts and vibes my way. Others are praying for me...so to clear the waters, I thought it would be good for everyone to know what my daily prayers are....This is what I pray for, no matter what my challenge is: I pray to God that he gives me everything that I need to address whatever challenge I meet along my life journey.  I pray that I embrace each day with the awareness that this is not my day, but God's day and I will face it with self effort and divine grace.  God holds my master plan in his sacred hands, he knows my karmic blueprint, what lessons I still need to learn and burn, and will give me all that I need to face my challenges. I can rest in that peace every day. Each day I learn it is easier to surrender to God's love than it is to buck the tide and swim upstream. Reiki and Siddha Yoga teaches and gives me the truth in non-doership. Non-doership becomes the fulcrum of the balanced see-saw, upon which the seats of self effort and divine grace rest.



















I made notes of my MD's visit today on the posting Next week's schedule...
Many thanks for cards, gifts, love and blessings..

No comments:

Post a Comment