Saturday, December 1, 2012

Clarification Required

I have received many wonderful emails, calls and person to to person contact about the results of my biopsy.
A member of my Reiki Team, said, " oh, I am so glad that you are out of the woods"  I replied, "well, that is not exactly where I am, as I have just arrived at the forest's edge."



Let me explain... the cyst that was biopsied and found not to be cancerous was an old, unresolved issue of long standing time. My current problem is my right nipple area which brought me to the hospital a month ago to get checked. Allopathic medicine has lots of hoops to jump through before they can make a decision about "problem- x". So with a negative mammogram, negative ultrasound, negative-unrelated issue-biopsy behind me, I can finally have my problematic issue addressed by a surgeon on Tuesday, 4 Dec 2012. I am told by the nurse practitioners who are following my case and have spoken numerous times with the surgeon, that I will be examined and most probably be able to have a punch biopsy done in the office on Tuesday.

While this process has taken an unbelievable amount of time, it has been a gift for me to do lots of work on my self and to seek help from many other people. All of which is a blessing and a gift for me.
I am learning patience, surrender, gratitude and God has given me a sharp kick in my butt to get me back on track about remembering to nurture myself in ways that hold me balanced in my sacred contract with God and my spirit.

In early October and prior to my symptoms, I wrote me a poem.
~~~~~
My discipline lies torn and tattered,  like a pile of garbage on a dusty road in some foreign country.
I look in disbelief and ask, "how did this happen"?
My focus became blurred, my efforts chaotic.
Little by little my desires took foothold and suffocated my discipline.
They became rulers of my domain.
~~~~~























OK God, you have gotten my attention and I am back on track and can see light at the end of my path.

















Years ago I wrote this and of course it is timely today.
~~~~

The Mind Whisperer

Mind, don't sabotage another goal of mine.
You talk me in and out of so many things.
How can I walk the straight and narrow path?
You have me zigzagging all over the place.
I'm putting you on a short lease and you need to Heel,
So I can Heal!


No comments:

Post a Comment