Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another Biopsy Today

As I waited in the General Surgical exam room, I called all my bodies in and explained what was going to happen to my breast and nipple. That we all needed to be present and accounted for and that we would be focused and calm for the procedure. I had my appointment with Dr. Homann at Madigan today and he is a retired Army surgeon. I liked him  and his Cpt Army Intern. He did a punch biopsy of my right nipple with one suture.




















I came home and put an ice pack on, and started doing Reiki and checking out my energy field, which was good. I sent my Biopsy specimen a Reiki treatment. I put some deep relief oil on my breast and began my diffuser with lemon and lime oil. Lemon is antitumoral and lime is good for lymphatic drainage. I also took 6 of my Wobenzyme. With my Matrix Energetic pendant over my breast nipple I continued doing Reiki on myself, all the time the mantra was playing. I see Dr, Homann next Tuesday, the 11th for follow/up, remove my suture and get my lab report. He will call if it comes in earlier. In the meantime, I can relax and have fun. There is a peace within me.

I feel I am in good hands, Reiki Hands, the Surgeon's hands and of course, God's Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment