Saturday, December 8, 2012

Shifting Consciousness

For over a month now I have been given an opportunity to dive deep within myself using my Healing Bodies Module and am emerging from the labyrinth of allopathic medicine's diagnostics. I am 3 days away from receiving my lab report on my punch biopsy.

A miracle has taken place within my being.

























The morphic field of cancer has collapsed for me. There is no charge coming from it. It therefore is not causing chaos in my life. The word "cancer" holds such fear for people, it becomes a death sentence, it obliterates a person's hope, it destroys families and that is just from hearing the "word."....the ramifications of the allopathic treatment of cancer is just as terrifying for people. Agreeing to poison, burn or amputate a body part is a difficult choice. Treatments can  financially wipe out savings when insurance companies refuse to pay their bills and the list goes on and on.

Again, I am blessed, I have lots of choices because I have been taught by many Masters that there are other options, other choices. I don't live my life in a tiny box. I live my life from a multi-faceted, universal healing paradigm that allows me to be open to infinite options, infinite possibilities and that I can face any challenge with equipoise. My Guru Gurumayi not only taught me this, but has bestowed the grace in me so that I can experience it in my life on a daily basis.

The word "cancer" has a neutral charge for me now and that alone is a miracle. In the last 2 days, a friend has been diagnosed with cancer and another is in Intensive Care after receiving an emergency triple coronary bypass graft. I am embracing the eve of my own biopsy report with compassion and love.

My symptoms have been a gift sent from heaven: "Hira", the messenger said, " it is time to nurture yourself and radically sever old ways".  My month long vigil is working, as I weaved among my bag of healing tools, I discovered I was enjoying my journey of self nurturing and nourishment. My simple mung bean soup, which is an Ayurvedic "medicine" rather than "food" is soothing all three of my doshas (components of my nature) and gives my physical body a serene peace. I feel like a snake shedding its skin and will face next week with a newer version of my old consciousness. It has been downloaded and activated by a force greater than myself. Thank you God for this blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment