Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dealing With the "What"

When my breast journey began on 24 Oct 2012, I stated that I was not worrying about the "what ifs", but I did want to know about the"what" and then I would decide what course of action I was going to take. It has taken me quite a while to navigate the allopathic model, but knew it was necessary to know what I was dealing with.  Emails are pouring in with well wishes about the fact I don't have cancer. While this is good news of course, my relief comes from finally knowing about the "what". While I did not wait to launch my healing program, which has been most beneficial, I am moving into Phase 2 of my healing module.

What Is Planted in my Field?
















In Ayurveda medicine, the body is known as the "field". The three doshas control all that makes up our nature. When these 3 doshas are balanced, diseases do not evolve or exist. And when they are out of balance, diseases can take root in our field and flourish. Breast cancer takes root when all three doshas are out of balance. Breast cysts and benign tumors are when the Kapha Dosha is out of balance. Kapha's element is earth and water, so often these tumors are filled with fluids, ie, water.

So with 2 biopsies revealing 2 types of benign tumors, I have to ask myself what is creating these imbalances and what can I change? I asked all my breast cancer friends about things they have done in their post diagnosis lives and I will incorporate the things that resonate with me. I started taking ayurvedic herbs to address breast tissue/immune system/ and eating mung bean soup which is medicine. I can stop caffeinated drinks and switch to hot water and apple cider vinegar. I can lose weight. I can do a liver cleanse and colonics. I can resume my exercise program. I can stop eating red meat, and eat more fruits and vegetables and smaller portions. I stopped eating wheat last year.  Adding flaxseed oil to cottage cheese and whipping it into a liquid for dressing. helps manage the fat in one's system. I will focus on changing my diet over the next year and will continue to share my progress. I am continuing to use the Young Living Oils in a diffuser with inhalations with antitumoral oils and also other oils as well.

My nipple tissue is looking better than it has since all of this started. I feel I my feet firmly planted on my healing path. My consultation with my surgeon yesterday was good. He thinks that more of the tumor needs to be resected, but agreed to compromise with me on revisiting this option in 2 months. I have 2 months to probe deeper into my being and plant healthier seeds in my newly plowed field.

I am so grateful to have so many people on my support team, so again I thank everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment