Friday, December 14, 2012

A Surprise Visit


John of God sees people from all over the world at the Casa on Wed, Thur, Fri. Since I have ramped up my healing program in November, I have been going there energetically for the morning sessions. Brazil is 5 hours later than us, so I'm up and going about 0430 or 0500. I send myself a distant Reiki treatment, while the essential oils are being breathed into my body and also while I am using Matrix Energetics to Two-Point myself. Multi-tasking my way to health!.

I slipped off into another dimension; where I was standing in a large exquisite room and I was sharing with a friend that this was my new home. It was beautifully decorated in Persian decor, clean and simple but ornate. Then I took  my friend for a ride down a dirt road. It was narrow and had no guard rails. I saw several old trucks heading towards me and the dirt was blowing and blocking my view from the edge. The road was several hundred feet over water. If I miss steered I'd fall off the edge. I held my breath and my course, passing safely.

On the other end was a pulsing blue light, Neela Bindu, or the Blue Pearl. It exploded into a blue OM, which radiated golden and blue light filling my inner being. I thought I must be seeing this through my third eye, but I opened my eyes and I could still see it. The divine had  come to pay me a visit, the inner divine had revealed itself to me.



















Interpretation: The longer you are on a spiritual path the narrower it becomes and it is always easy to fall off of it. Traveling over water is transcending consciousness. I have narrowly missed being seriously ill by dodging some dirty, dusty trucks( impurities). I got a glimpse of my new home--a healthy body-- and a glimpse of my divine self. What a lovely gift; a visit by God, revealing himself to me in my own exquisite form.



























Alex Grey: click to see his beautiful spiritual artwork. or Google Images of Alex Grey artwork.




No comments:

Post a Comment