Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Finders, Keepers, Losers, Weepers


There are so many seekers, not so many finders. When we find a seeker who finds the truth and holds on tight to it, then we know in our hearts, they become keepers. Jean Ferris was a Keeper of the Truth.


























This little saying from my childhood keeps playing in my head, Finders, Keepers, Loser's, Weepers. I thought I'd better look into it. There are lots of poems, books, songs by this name. This one caught my eye.

Finders, Keepers, Losers, Weepers by
Percy Beal
I held it so tight in my hand 
never lost sight of it 
the moon was just right for your plan. 

Then one day,it just slipped out to play 
Never saw where it dropped 
looking I'll never stop. 

(finders keepers) 

Had a dream one night,thought I seen it from a light 

Was it mine? 
Did it really shine or glow? 
The way your eyes do when you cry. 

(Losers Weepers) 

I'm looking for my little charm 
Did you see it? 
Tell me where did you go 
I would like to know. 

(FINDERS KEEPERS loser's Weepers) 

I've lost the only charm that was near my Heart 
It gave me joy and Laughter 
Until we drifted apart. 

(Losers Weepers) 

I need that little charm 
It helped me when I felt down 
showed me how to Love and changed my Life around. 

(Finders Keepers Losers Weepers) 

Where ever you should go 
I just want to tell you so 
It was great having you around. 

We all are charmed by Reiki and Jean.
They go hand and hand, like PB&J.
Finder's Keepers.
With this combination, there are no losers, but there are many weepers at this time. 

We can treat ourselves with Reiki or do the Hokey Pokey until we turn ourselves around.
   
hira b. reid

No comments:

Post a Comment