Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reiki and Unconscious Forgetting

Lately as I walk down the Reiki path I marvel from time to time how Reiki students seem to slip into a state of unconscious forgetting. Forgetting to utilize the gifts they have received in their various Reiki trainings from 1st degree to Mastery. A friend was fretting about not being able to be with her sister during her surgery. I said send her a distant treatment. Her response was,  "Oh, I forgot how to do that." Then her mind took off in another direction and I said, "well, then treat yourself" and her reply was that she hasn't done that either. A Reiki master forgets, to treat her pills that are causing some nausea and after treating the pills the nausea is gone. Another has been bothered for years with ear problems, but hasn't committed to treating herself during this whole time. Then states there has been immediate changes with just a few sessions. Surprise, Surprise.

So what is this unbalanced state that everyone falls into.. The State of Unconscious Forgetting is a place people go when they are not present, not conscious, not in tune with their patterns, their beliefs, their sacred support systems of meditation and Reiki. A place of non action which results from not being in touch with the most conscious system they have ever learned. The simple Reiki, balanced in the pure form and essence. Available at any given moment and just a hand placement away.

"Reiki On",  Mrs Takata said, "Just Do It".  Come on, all you forget-tors, wake up and become Conscious Remember-ers. Keep Reiki flowing in your lives. Its the best gift you have ever received. If everyone who has been trained in Reiki kept forgetting to use it, then in one generation, Reiki would be gone from the face of this planet. We have to keep Reiki alive within ourselves and alive for future generations. It is our duty. We are the keepers of the flame.

1 comment:

  1. Last week I was sick with a virus--fever, cold chills, etc. For two days my hands were so warm it was downright annoying but I had to laugh because I knew it was my body sending itself the healing it needed. If the heat of my hands bothered me, it didn't bother me nearly as much as the fever and I was relieved when it went away. Now I need to remember to keep up the healing because there is still some weakness, still a soft cough, still some recovery through which I need to go.

    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete