Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Reiki To The Rescue

Jean Ferris, Reiki Master arrived last night to teach Reiki in the Pacific NW. We stopped and had a spicy meal near the airport and by 0100 hrs, I was up in the bathroom throwing up in the trash can. I went downstairs and woke Jean up and together we treated me. Both of us lying in the recliner couch,  like a pair of well used book ends, she started sending me a distant treatment and I started hands on my belly. In a matter of a few minutes, I was no longer feeling that uncomfortable urge to run to the bathroom, but my stomach was still agitated and painful. A few more minutes the pain was gone and I was drifting off to sleep. Today, I am functioning slowly and as the day progresses, I am feeling more like myself and will be ready to sit in on the Reiki training tonight.

What would I do if I didn't have Reiki to tend to all the mysterious ailments that drop in so unexpectedly? I am always so grateful that I took my Reiki training and I continue to revel  in its magical and mystical qualities for 25 years. Domo Arigato Gozaimas, as they would say in ole Nippon.

No comments:

Post a Comment