Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Christmas Blessing for my Reiki Hands


December 2009:
I am spending Christmas with my twin sister, Jean Ferris, Reiki Master in the El Paso, Texas area. Among her many students, there is a special group of mothers and children who have been helped by the Sisters of Charity and Reiki in a small colonia in Anapra, Mexico. I have heard about them for years and have wanted to make a special visit to see them.






















Today is special, as Father Denny of Juarez, is blessing all the handicapped children who come to Proyecto Los Ninos. At the end of the session and before lunch is served to over 40 families, he gives Jean and I unexpected blessings. I am surprised, as he bends down and asks, "would you like to be blessed?" I reply, "can you bless my hands?" and he responds with, "to do what"? I quickly say surprisingly,"to do God's work". The divine has just stepped into my space and taken over. I am always appreciative for Grace and grateful for its action in my life. Thank you, God for this sweet and prophetic blessing. I will put it to good use this year.

See Jean's blog to view many wonderful photos of our journeys across the border.
http://reikijeanferrisrm.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment